Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fishy Friday


Today's Quote: "The water is your friend.....you don't have to fight with the water, just share the same spirit as the water and it will help you move." ~ Alexander Popov

Today's Question: What are you fighting against in your life and what is going swimmingly?

A Bit About Me:
There are many things that I used to fight against but these days I find myself in a much more allowing phase. I allow things to be rather than use more of my energy fighting!
When we let go and surrender (which can be a scary word for some people) it actually frees us. We allow our attachments to things go and feel way more empowered- I have seen this happen too often not to believe it.
Why live life the hard way when we can allow it to go swimmingly?
I hope you enjoy the video above as much as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....