Tuesday, September 20, 2011

21st Sep World Peace Day

Today's Quote: "It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr

Today's Question: How will you promote peace today?

A Bit About Me:
Peace is one of my highest values and I strive to promote it every day. From the littlest way to the hugest way, I bring it into being. Peace with myself starts off my day by the simple act of meditation. This allows me to carry it on into my day by giving my husband a hug with his morning smile, the words I choose to speak, the actions I choose to take, the thoughts I choose to think.
If everyone brought more peace into their day like they will this day, amazing things can be achieved. I encourage you to make your way over here and get involved in promoting peace today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....