Friday, September 09, 2011

Just Live it


Today's Quote: "Life is too deep for words. so don’t try to describe it - just live it."~ Unknown

Today's Question: Are you too busy aiming to describe that life is passing you by?

A Bit About Me:
I have been in describing mode for a few weeks now, trying to figure out how I got to be in a place that I wasn't even sure of being in. Trying to describe to my family and friends how I am feeling slightly disconnected from source lately. Slightly unsettled and shaken, like I am an ice cube in a cocktail mixer that is being shaken up and down and round and round and cannot ground myself. I have been doing all the things I usually do to aim to settle but as I am almost finding myself being still it starts again.
Life is indeed too deep for words so why do I feel like I have to explain it to myself these days? I don't have the answer but I do know that just living it even through the shakiness and unsettledness and being present to the mixture of emotions is enough for now- I am living it and I know this too shall pass......this too is spiritual.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....