Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spaces Between


Today's Quote: "Music is the silence between the notes." ~ Claude Debussy



Today's Question: Are you listening to the spaces in your own life?


A Bit About Me:

I do a lot to increase my own self-awareness so I am therefore aware of the spaces in my life. I gain great insight when I am listening to the silences between my thoughts (of which we have 60-80,000 a day). The next time you are getting caught up in your own life and taking everything way to seriously, try remembering this post or right now go and write down on a post-it "Am I listening to the spaces." Place it somewhere you will see it as a reminder to listen every now and then to the silence between your thoughts and find freedom within that space. Give yourself the gift of this practice and watch yourself transform ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....