Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Daily Affirmations


Today's Quote was something I read in a great book that really resonated with me. The book was written by Cheryl Richardson and Louise Hay and you can see it over there ☛ :
When talking about affirmations and new thinking "These thoughts, words and actions produce feelings; and our feelings become the currency with which we purchase our life experiences."

Today's Question: Which thoughts, words and actions are producing great feelings in your life? Which are leaving you feeling flat?

A Bit About Me:
I would say I have (most of my life) been an optimist. I aim to see the good and perfection in everything. Sometimes I struggle with this one. There are days where I fail to see it but I still look and I think that is what I am getting at.
Every thought you have leads to an action and sometimes it can be like Jessica above where you leap out of bed and have a swell day and other times you simply want to pull the covers over your head and stay in bed.
I have started doing more and more affirmations and for me they really do work. They produce feelings I want more of. Life experiences become richer when we look at it with a happy slant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....