Monday, September 12, 2011

You're Right


Today's Quote: If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.”~ Henry Ford


Today's Question: Have you been observing where your thinking is going? Do you have a can do attitude?

A Bit About Me:
Recently I have been struggling with this. I know a person can do anything they can dream, as long as it is based in realistic terms. Obviously if you dream of being president or prime minister but are in your 50's with absolutely no political experience- things may be rather tough but I am talking about a realistic dream that is in line with your core values.
I know I have the knowledge and smarts to run my own business yet sometimes my thinking can get in the way. It can trip me up and when I think such thoughts as "Nobody will buy my services," then will I stop myself from going out to sell??? Of course I will!!!
Therefore I am right, nobody will buy from me as they won't even know about me!
If I think with a can do attitude and say "I believe in what I have and I am going to tell people about it." It will lead to me being confident to speak about my services and may lead to a sale. I say may because as we all know, we don't get everything we want in life but we can at least go for it and reach towards our dreams and look back and say "At least I gave it my best shot."
Reach out and touch the world with your magic✳

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....