Sunday, April 12, 2009

Awakening




Today's quote:

"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." Carl Jung (more here)

Today's question:

Do you have a vision?
Do you look into your heart?
What would it take for you to look inside and awaken?


At a followers request to learn more about me:

I have a vision but it's sometimes murky. I am learning that it's okay not to have a clear path. You can choose a hill and run towards it but I like to stop and smell the flowers along the way. I have an idea of where I am going and for me, that's enough right now.

I look into my heart more and more these days. Only when I do this can I find the truth. It feels safe inside me and I allow it to sing to me now and again. When it does I laugh out loud.

Looking inside and going down into the deepest parts of myself infuses me with all things abundant and true. As my muscles relax around my bones and my lungs breathe in fresh oxygen, I feel a connection with everything around me. From this space my compassion grows.

Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. nice~
    Now that's what I'm talking about! Thank you.

    Me? I look in. My toes get close to the edge. I have to be careful not to fall. It's a long way down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we need to go down cause that's where all the best bits are.
    We definitely need to feel to heal.

    Accessing every part of yourself no matter what you find is the only way to grow. For me anyway!

    Away to read your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....