Thursday, August 04, 2011

A World of Friends


Today's Quote: "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

Today's Question: What do your friends birth in you?

A Bit About Me:
Having lived in different countries and moved around a lot my friends are scattered across the world. They are all special and all unique and each of them births something different in me. I don't see many of them as much as I would like yet they remain in my heart.
With each new friend comes a new possibility and I have seen this lately more and more. A friend introduces you to someone and you have a shared synergy/energy, whatever you want to call it. New ideas are created and excitement and yes brand new possibilities that you maybe haven't seen before open up like a beautiful flower ✿





No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....