Friday, August 19, 2011

No Judgement


Today's Quote: "Judge me, define me, put me in a box and that box will be your coffin." ~ Rumi

Today's Question: Who or what are you judging in your life?

A Bit About Me:
I really don't judge people. I can say this with real conviction. I take everyone as I find them. I don't see myself above or below anyone. I see us all as one, as a collective.
So if someone judges me, although I don't get it, I respect that the person may have a different opinion and set of beliefs and so although I can sometimes feel wounded or lower in vibration, I can still love that person through their judgement of me. I say I don't judge people yet I often harshly judge myself and can sometimes harm myself with these judgements. So I ask of you who or what you are judging and even if it is yourself, ask how you can lessen or let go of the judging and bring more harmony in your life. I am asking right along with you to stop judging myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....