Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The unfamiliar & unknown


Today's Quote: "A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown."~Denis Waitley


Today's Question: Add a bit more sugar to your life and see what lies beyond your comfort zone...can you?


A Bit About Me:
I have recently begun to go and dip my toe outside of my comfort zone. A question I like to ask of myself is an old but a goody....What is the worst that could happen?
Please do it, it feels great and it feels empowering and you can even make a game out of it so it's not so scary!
When doing something that pushes you, it could be the very thing you need to propel something forward....a call you have been meaning to get round to, an email you have been putting off writing, an apology you are not making that may possibly put you in the bad books, challenge yourself with some small action every single day for the next week and see what happens.
To be in the unknown can be exciting and you can choose to view it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....