Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Heart Space


Today's Quote: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart"~ Helen Keller

Today's Question: What are you feeling with your heart?


A Bit About Me:
I feel most things rather than see or touch them. I am a very kinesthetic individual who feels most things and usually from a heart space of love. I have said it before but LOVE is my highest value and this love originates in my heart...... I you




2 comments:

  1. I am finding that it helps to say to myself.
    I am love, I am unconditional love, I am a loving person,...
    all the time to fill in the space where mind chatter talks.
    It is so much better for me to have that "I am love" there than what my mind wants to tell me.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Marie,
    Loving kindness meditations are also a great way to play in the heart space.
    I haven't been looking at blogs so much lately as I am gearing up for my trip to the U.K soon and busy working on my coaching practice...Thanks for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....