Monday, May 02, 2011

Nice ❤















Today's Quote:

"It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice." ~ John Cassis

Today's Question:

How are you being nice in your life? To yourself and to others?


A Bit About Me:
Most people say I am a nice person and I couldn't think of a 'nicer' compliment. Some people's idea of niceness can be different from others but here are some things I consider to be nice. I smile at people, give to the homeless, look at nice things, eat nice things, love people, am kind and show empathy and compassion....❤
I do nice things and I aim to bring something nice into my life every single day. Awaken the niceness inside of you today...you never know what might happen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....