Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Safe Space






Today's Quote: "Intentions count in your actions."~ Abu Bakr

Today's Question: Which intentions are you taking into action?

A Bit About Me:
Recently I have relaunched (released my intention into action) my coaching practice Safe Space Coaching. After many years of work on myself it is very obvious that this is my path, my true purpose, my calling....call it what you will but my soul speaks to me every day of doing this and so I finally listened.
I am not a natural sales person and not a particularly savvy businesswoman but I can learn and I must learn. It may be a slow progress and you know what?....That is just fine with me. I have patience and I am willing to let it unfold as it will. That is reality.

Check out my website here

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....