Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Creating Space


Today's Quote:

"Through space the universe encompasses and swallows me up like an atom; through thought I comprehend the world." ~ Blaise Pascal

Today's Question:

Where are you creating some space in your day, week, month to comprehend something in your world?

A Bit About Me:
I have recently created a whole lot of space in my life and I am so conscious not to waste this time, I have done this before so I get concerned. I have spent the last year and a half working and now I feel I need the space to let some little seeds germinate by feeding them with some nurturing thoughts, giving them space, attending to them regularly and not neglecting them.


I am leading my woman's Sangha group in a meditation tonight about creating space, we do some bodywork followed by a half hour meditation and we each take a turn once a month to do this. I will let my mind flow.....creating a space......x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....