Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Dream


Today's Quote:

"20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade-winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

Today's Question:

What will it take for you to make a leap? What things can you do right now so that you won't be disappointed?

A Bit About Me:
I am starting back up my coaching practice. I did it once before but didn't go "all out" or play big, I was still a bit small. I am over the smallness, truly, I am fed up with seeing people (even people I myself have coached) do amazing things and I kept saying to myself that somehow I wasn't ready. I had all the excuses in the world...you know about those huh!
No more!
I have too much music still inside me and I have been catching myself lately walking along the road or lying in bed all comfy and warm hearing the most beautiful poetry and lines of writing in my head, stuff that just bubbles up in my like the finest champagne. I want to taste that. I want other people to taste that.....I love that. I am starting to be quiet so I can experience the greatness inside and you ought to feel how good it is. It's fluid and true and authentic. When you listen for your greatness, it will come and gently sing to you, don't disappoint yourself by not listening!






No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....