Monday, April 18, 2011

Changing Your Path

Today's Quote:

As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a single pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.
~ Thoreau

Today's Question:
What thoughts are you choosing to listen to? What kinds of thoughts would you like to dominate your life?

A Bit About Me:
I have always chosen to look at the good in my life, keeping gratitude journals and focusing on the positive thoughts. That is not to say that sometimes this is not a challenge. There are times in my life which have beaten me and the negative creeps in and clouds my mind. However, with awareness of your thinking, you can change it. Without awareness, we don't even realise that certain thoughts can be running our lives and possibly even ruining them.
Become present to the thoughts you have and ask yourself the above questions....your mind, body and soul will thank you profusely❥

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....