Thursday, April 14, 2011

Looking Past Limits

Today's Quote: "Being absolutely, truly yourself, is freedom." ~ Caroline Casey

Today's Question: How are you being the very best of yourself?


A Bit About Me:
I started the bit about me when a friendly blogger said she would like to know more....
Lately I have noticed a theme to my blog and it is about change and growth. Two words which land on me like impressions. I can't wait any longer for fear that people won't like what I have to say.
I have a great talk on self care that I have been working on for sometime now. It has changed lots and I am almost 100% happy with it...so exciting!
They may have heard it all before (I thought at first) but you know what
? They haven't heard it from me....I draw my energy from people and when I have something I am desperate to share then who will stand in my way...only me and I am not willing to do that anymore. Are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....