Monday, January 24, 2011

Worthy of LOVE


Today's Quote:

You can search the whole universe

and not find a single being more worthy of love than yourself. - Buddha

Today's Question:


How do you show love to yourself?



A Bit about Me:

I show love to myself by buying myself fresh flowers as I love looking at them in my home. I slip into my PJ's whenever I know I will be in for the day (my husband says he has never seen anyone change so fast). I now tell myself nice things about not only my physical appearance but how my personality helps others. I exercise every single day therefore showing love for my body and I also treat it with nourishing food, which it thanks me for.

Most of all I show love by being myself everyday.....



Now tell me a bit about you...













No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....