Wednesday, January 05, 2011

All smiles

Today's Quote:

"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day." ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr

Today's Question:
What happens to you when a stranger smiles at you? When might you be going through your day oblivious to those around you who may need one?

A bit about me:
I smile a lot. It is in my nature. In fact, the picture above, that's me....smiling away. I love when people smile at me.
Sometimes when I have a sad day at work which can be rather too often, I forget to smile but you know what....I am reminding myself to smile at something every day, even if it's the tiniest thing because I don't know how long I have left in this world and neither do the people I talk to everyday who live with blood cancers but they still find things to smile about and I learn something from them daily....their smiles bring warmth to my very essence and that is something to smile about....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....