Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Loss


















Today's Quote:


"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.~ Eskimo Proverb



Today's Question:

How do you deal with loss?


A bit about me:
Sadly one of the patients I supported passed away at the weekend. I found out today. I am deeply saddened by his passing, he was far too young with a beautiful family and gorgeous soul mate who will miss him dearly.
I find these situations difficult to deal with. I am a feelings kind of girl (it's why I do the job I do) but gosh it can be challenging.
I did what I always do and had a huge cry for his sad passing and sent him peaceful thoughts and his family love and I picked myself back up and did some yoga,check it out at here.
It gave me quiet time to bliss out.

RIP G

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....