Monday, July 04, 2011

Invincible summer


Today's Quote:

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." Albert Camus

Today's Question:

How can you find an invincible summer within?

A Bit About Me:
I have recently gone straight from summer and landed with a thud into winter. The cold pushed it's way into me as I moved from my time in the U.K to New Zealand.
I felt myself growing tired of the cold after a mere few hours....then I realized that it's not about what is out there when I have the choice of what goes on within. And I do have the choice, we all do.
Seeing the perfection in all things, we can let go of the need for everything to be a certain way and be peaceful with theta way it actually is. What could be great about not doing something you set out to do, or doing it differently to the original plan? What could be great about missing someone's birthday? What joy can be found in missing a flight?
How can you find the invincible summer in everything?


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....