Friday, June 24, 2011

Walk This Way


Today's Quote: “Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence.” -Henry David Thoreau

Today's Question: Where in your own life can you walk with love and reverence?

A Bit About Me:
I have been thinking a lot lately about respect and the way we treat one another whilst we go about our daily lives. Love is my highest value of all and when I see people being mistreated, it affects me deeply (not in that I get all down) just that I really don't understand it and I feel my body chemistry actually change.
I have also learnt lately something new about myself, I find it very difficult to respect someone if they are saying one thing and doing the complete opposite. Words are said and actions are taken that fail to match and I had to go deep and ask myself if I ever do that. If I can find a way in which I do, then seeing it in myself will allow me to accept it more in others.
I am still pondering this one and I hope you will join me.
I think together we can change the little things to enable the bigger things to grow....♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....