Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Soul Love


Today I have decided on a poem by Rumi. The 27th of July is a special occasion in our household as I turn another year wiser and another beautiful year with my soulmate is celebrated. To all the lovers out there......


The moment I heard my first love story I began seeking
you, not realizing the search was useless
Lovers don't meet somewhere along the way
They're in one another's souls from the beginning


Today's question: How are you celebrating love? ♥


A Bit About Me
I often have to pinch myself to make sure that the love I have is really real. I feel like from the moment we met, my husband and I shared a history that preceded this life.
Our souls have merged and fused. I live love and I love life with him, we are celebrating this soul connection every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....