Sunday, July 12, 2009

Important Relationship




Today's Quote:

"The most important relationship you have in your life, is the relationship you have with yourself." Diane Von Furstenberg

Today's question:

What kind of relationship do you have with yourself?

About me:

I have a nice relationship with myself. After many years spent beating myself up, I have come to love who I am and am more confident about myself. I can spend time alone quite comfortably and look at myself with fresh new eyes every single day. I now spend each day after my shower (whilst I moisturise every part) giving thanks to my body for what it deals with on a daily basis.
I thank it also by nourishing it with exercise, good food and lots of cuddles with husband.....
When you can truly love yourself then you can truly love others. Inner peace is the ultimate joy (in my opinion).....
If you do not have a great relationship with your own self, I invite you to start noticing where you might begin....jot it down and get going....

3 comments:

  1. wow ur blog so nice and good, is my first time to visiting in here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog and this post make me totally uncomfortable, I guess I better get going before it is to late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne you are amazing.

    I totally love myself and I totally get myself too. I feel that by loving myself totally that it gives me the ability to love others really well too.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....