Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Contemplation of things



Today's Quote:

"The Wright brothers didn’t contemplate the staying on the ground of things. Alexander Graham Bell didn’t contemplate the noncommunication of things. Thomas Edison didn’t contemplate the darkness of things. In order to float an idea into your reality, you must be willing to do a somersault into the unconceivable and land on your feet, contemplating what you want instead of what you don’t have."

~ Wayne Dyer, 21st Century Spiritual Teacher from The Power of Intention

Today's Questions:

What are you willing to do to to get what you want?

How can you cultivate that willingness?


About me:

I am all about the creation of new things. I once heard Geena Davis say "If a person can do it, I can do it." This stuck with me and I remembered it again when writing this post. What if a person hadn't done it though? Could you be the one?

I am creating and contemplating daily on what light I can bring out of the darkness!


1 comment:

  1. Hi There!

    My name is Carly and I was emailed by one of my blog contributors Marie who thought you would make a good contributor to our womans blog. Its a place where women can post there opinions stories and knowledge. Feel free to check out the blog. We would love to have you on board If you are interested you can email me at womensworldmagazine@hotmail.com

    looking forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....