Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oh the places you'll go!

I have used the same picture over at my Safe Space blog (have a visit as I have just posted). I took it this Christmas and it gives me joy looking at it.

Today's Quote:

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go.
Oh the places you'll go.

~Dr Seuss

Today's Question:

You are the only one who can decide where you will go. Where are your feet taking you?

About me:
My feet take me to wonderful places. I am very happy being me. I can steer it anyway I want. I don't have much but hey what I have got I use wisely now.
My feet will be taking me many places in 2010. I hope yours will too.

2 comments:

  1. My feet are taking me to love and healing, to places of the mind and heart, and to the east coast!

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....