Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Be you

Today's Quote: "A friend is someone with who you dare to be yourself." ~ Frank Crane

Today's Question: Who in your life can you be completely and utterly yourself with?

How I Apply:
I believe I share too much of myself with people and I open myself up to all kinds of hurt. I am rather naive and think that like me people only want what is best for you. I think the best of everyone but not everyone thinks the best of others.
I dare to be myself in many situations and I get told over and over again that I have to change in order to get sales in my business or act differently to the person I am so that I can come from the same place as other people are coming from.
I understand this and I know that people either get me and where I am coming from or they don't get me AT ALL.
I realise that I can come across soft and squishy but hey, that's just me, what can I say...?
I do get that I might need to alter my approach after reading the situation before me but I hope I don't get lost in there. Can I be truly myself with everyone?

The photo above is me with my dad when I visited home earlier this year. My family have always just been themselves and I like that about them.

4 comments:

  1. rebecca@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of our most loved feeltimes dresses lines may be the bridesmaid dresses Collection. After Six offers elegant and contemporary bridesmaid styles. Each dress is made to provide affordable choices for you without having to sacrifice style.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....