Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Be you

Today's Quote: "A friend is someone with who you dare to be yourself." ~ Frank Crane

Today's Question: Who in your life can you be completely and utterly yourself with?

How I Apply:
I believe I share too much of myself with people and I open myself up to all kinds of hurt. I am rather naive and think that like me people only want what is best for you. I think the best of everyone but not everyone thinks the best of others.
I dare to be myself in many situations and I get told over and over again that I have to change in order to get sales in my business or act differently to the person I am so that I can come from the same place as other people are coming from.
I understand this and I know that people either get me and where I am coming from or they don't get me AT ALL.
I realise that I can come across soft and squishy but hey, that's just me, what can I say...?
I do get that I might need to alter my approach after reading the situation before me but I hope I don't get lost in there. Can I be truly myself with everyone?

The photo above is me with my dad when I visited home earlier this year. My family have always just been themselves and I like that about them.

3 comments:

It makes my day when you say what you want to say.....